Your specialist for dental communication
You are looking for project partners who have equally well-founded professional qualifications in dentistry and journalism? Who also know how effective PR works? As a dentist, I have practical experience in nearly all areas of oral medicine. In addition, I have over 20 years of experience in the market as an editor, independent journalist and PR professional – since 2013, a permanent position as a freelance contributor to the specialist weekly newspaper die zahnarzt woche; since 2005, as an IDS reporter for the zahnärztliche mitteilungen.
Some professional career details
- Degree in dentistry at the Universitiy of Berlin, medical licence as a dentist in 1990, thereafter employment in various dental practices and as an academic assistant at the dental clinic, ZMK-Klinik Giessen (Germany). Main focus on conservative dentistry, paediatric dentistry and periodontology.
- Doctorate in 2000. Member of the Bavarian Dental Association (Bayerischen Landeszahnärztekammer) and German Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Medicine (DGZMK).
- 1995-1998 freelance translator and author of specialist articles for publishers and dental companies.
- 1998-2000 editor and thereafter deputy editor in chief for dental spiegel (FranzMedien, München/Munich, Germany).
- Since 2000, freelance specialist journalist, ghostwriter and consultant for dental companies and media; main current focus on prevention, periodontology, endodontology, implantology, function and molecular biology diagnostics.
- Ongoing advanced courses in print and online journalism and public relations at the Bavarian Press Academy (Akademie der Bayerischen Presse, München).